Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rasslin' Art

I'm a huge fan of the blog Rants Roids & Rasslin, which includes original art by John Savage. Savage posts an unfolding web comic of superhero wrestling that is sizzling hot, as well as occasional coverage of indie wrestling and assorted other posts. The blog's link to the author's Celebrity Wrestling group took me to my inspiration for my own writing. While I was waiting for a sign-up period for Celebrity Wrestling, I started writing my own homoerotic wrestling fiction. Once I got signed up on Celebrity Wrestling, I found that my imagination took me in some different directions from where Savage takes his storylines. But I highly recommend them, nonetheless. Fun, creative, hot stuff! (By the way, the photo is of model Philip Fusco, looking ready to rumble... he'll definitely be making an appearance in the Producer's Ring soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails