Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Making Amends


I'm a hypocrite. I'll be the first to admit it. I'll pick on someone else for not attributing their borrowed pics, but then I'll turn around and do that very thing. Last Saturday I posted my latest installment in the history of "
what turned me gay." Sadly, I don't actually have many pics or videos of the "male exotic dancers" so prevalent on 80's daytime talk shows that I was highlighting. In referencing one particularly memorable episode of Donahue (where he has hot hunks in speedos flexing their glutes to win a best butt contest - and pow! I'm gay), I threw up an otherwise unrelated pic of a man (let's just say "a god") with astounding buns. And there I went and didn't credit the jaw dropping hunk.
Not that Trevor Adams probably needs citing. He's awfully exposed all over the net (hallelujah!). That ass is astonishingly round, and it's perky enough to put me back on obsessing about butts again! Dear God, is he smuggling watermelons!?
He's in magazines and fitness videos and, well, at 6 feet tall and 210 pounds, it's hard to avoid giving him a double take when you come across an image of him. His ADORABLE story in the August issue of Instinct, in which he discusses his coming out, is about as sweet as sweet potato pie. Almost all the photos I find of Trevor have him flashing his Blue Steel, but the occasional glimpse of a smile on that handsome face, mounted on that dizzyingly gorgeous bod is sheer poetry .
I have no idea what this Christmas video is about. I'm sure it's sacrilegious, probably juvenile, and likely pointlessly insulting... and I can't help but continue to watch it over and over again. How does he get his pecs so shiny? I mean, specifically, I'd like to know the details of how his pecs get so shiny... and how I can work into that process somehow.
His personal website is just a splash page, sadly. Mostbeautifulman.com gives us the tantalizing tidbit that Trevor is into watersports (not my thing, but for Trevor... sure). And Modelmayhem.com lets us know that Trevor is "very experienced" (which isn't as funny as saying he's into watersports, but still it's a workable double entendre). In any case, I am flogging myself (I said FLOGGING!) for my sloppy, insensitive, and thoughtless lack of giving credit where credit is due. That glorious, nearly unbelievably, divinely beautiful ass belongs to none other than Trevor Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails