Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Still a Mighty Pain to Love It Is

They're doing it to me again, those bastards. They're taunting me. Teasing me. Rubbing my face in withholding what I'd like to have my face rubbed in. First of all, I return to my previous discussion of Michael C. Hall's ass:

Yes, it' s Dexter time. How many ways can they almost show some serious Dexter skin? The shower scene with the strategically placed shower head. The sex scene in which Dexter mysteriously keeps his pants on. It's inhumane, I tell you! At least in this week's episode we saw some shirtlessness... from across the room... slightly out of focus. Yet even with those obstacles, Michael C. Hall makes my mouth water. Take that shirt off, Michael. Slower...
Still no sight of that beautiful badonkadonk. Thank God for paparazzi and Michael's need for cat litter. Even in jeans, that's a beautiful butt! Quick, someone, find something else that Michael needs to load into the trunk! Come on Michael's-wife, throw us a bone! Tell him to drop trou!
And speaking of bones, there's Joshua Goodman's cock (is that a butt-tease?). As if in answer to my diatribe about how Mr. Joshua's package is both the center of attention and fastidiously kept under wraps at the same time, just days later BG East releases a match between package kings, Mr. Joshua and Jobe Zander.
Despite Jobe's tats, he isn't my favorite if he's going head to head (if only) with Mr. Joshua. Both of these dudes have made considerable hay from straining the seams of their thongs with their equine genitalia. I haven't seen the product yet, but all signs appear to be that this match is all about whose is bigger. Billed as "The Battle of the Bulge," this match is conspicuously absent the little asterisk next to all the BG East products featuring nudity.
I repeat: You bastards. You cock-teasing (and/or butt-teasing), sadistic bastards. I should wipe my hands of Dexter and all Mr. Joshua products in disgust. Yet, there I go paying my cable bill for Showtime and pulling out my wallet for a fresh dose of gazebo grappling. You bastards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails