Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude


On a day set aside for giving thanks, I'm counting my blessings. I'm thankful for this bizarre discipline I accepted for myself to write this blog and publish some of
my fiction online. It's a vulnerable, annoying, enriching and rewarding endeavor.
I'm thankful for ring rookies David Taylor, Tyrell Tomsen, Kid Karisma and Rio Garza who've climbed into the ring in the past several months and laid claim to my imagination. For their poundable pecs and astounding asses, for their breathtaking biceps and crushing quads (and BG East's generous permission to post their photos), I'm truly grateful. And for David and Tyrell's phenomenal phalluses, I can't say how happy they make me.
I'm thankful this year that Mitch Colby likes, and likes to pound, men. For all his sweat-soaked suffering and his growing accomplishment at putting younger punks in their place, I'm filled with gratitude.
I'm thankful that Derek Da Silva read and got a kick out of my treatment of his wrestling performances. For his shout out, for the mindblowing tolerances of his fantastic body, and for the amazingly beautiful artistry of all those tatoos, I'm thankful.
I'm thankful that Chris Cuomo went fishing this summer and shared with his twitter fans the beauty of his shirtless body.
For Mehcad Brooks, a resident of Bon Temps for such a short time, baring his irresistible ass and being so generous with displaying his round, luscious pecs, I'm thankful. And for Alexander Skarsgård's six foot, four inch Swedish gorgeousness, I'm grateful that his eternal character will be with us for more seasons to come.
Finally, for all the kind friends and gentle critics I've met online through this blog and my wrestling fiction, I'm thankful. I hope you all are surrounded by friendship and love today.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Bard. Let the holiday rumble begin!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails