Thursday, November 12, 2009

Skills and Equipment

It's a stream of consciousness post for today, so buckle your seatbelts.
A few days ago, UnDguy at Tattooed Hunks posted this beautiful pic of a handsome, inked, shiny man listening to his i-pod in bed (and in his underwear). It's the "shiny" that keeps me coming back to this photo. Someone rubbed this hunk down with baby oil for this photo shoot. I'm sure of it. I want that job. I have the skills and equipment. I must have that job.
Of course i-pod boy in his calvins made me check up on another one of my favorite sites, SexyBlackDudes, where I came across (so to speak) this eye-catching fellow. With a little sleuthing, I found his page on Model Mayem. My friends, meet Martez Jackson. Martez is looking to work with some serious minded individuals, so be forewarned. With abs and obliques like that, I can't imagine anyone not taking this guy seriously. The thickness of those thighs and the less-than-subtle package on display (someone's not wearing underwear) make me want to cook Martez up a man-sized dinner in that kitchen of his. Seriously, I have the skills and equipment for that, as well.
And contemplating stunningly gorgeous black men, and skills, and equipment, it all sends my mind wandering to a perpetual model-crush of mine, Wendell Lissimore. Wendell has a fascinating body that I just can't take my eyes off of. His proportions are sort of superhuman. Those long, long, long legs of his are just about unbelievable, but that waist looks inhumanly narrow. Seriously, he looks like someone's photoshopped 5 inches off his waist. But every pic and clip I find of him, he's built exactly the same way. The massive chest and shoulders mounting that long, slender body is simply unreal. Incredibly hot, hot, hot and unreal.
Wendell has made some background appearances in my gay wrestling fiction, but he has yet to be written into a match. Look for him to show up soon, now that my mind and eyes have been drawn back to him. See? No matter where you start, it always comes back to beautiful men wrestling. All is right with the world.

2 comments:

  1. wendell is the sexiest man alive!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's certainly a top contender in my book! Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails