Monday, November 23, 2009

Thinly Veiled

Squarehippies, "the site for shirtless male celebrities," has the ironic new posting featuring screencaps of Jamie Bamber shirted. Like Squarehippies, I completely agree that paying Jamie to appear in a movie in which he remains entirely clothed throughout is like hiring a prostitute to watch TV with. What's the point?

Still, despite the un-evocative caps of Jamie from Pulse 2 (what the...?), I do admit that I've seen some mighty arousing pics of Jamie with clothes - albeit, in skin tight, soaking wet shirts. It's hard to disguise that stunning Brit body in a painted on T. I'd prefer to see some of his bare-chested deliciousness, but hell, it's not like this is bad:

Which makes me think... when is it not all bad to see my worship-worthy objects of lust fully clothed? Sometimes, I think, an occasional shirted shot is nearly as drool-worthy as all skin... nearly...

Ryan Kwanten has spent the first two seasons of True Blood primarily naked, and secondarily clothed only from the waist down. On those rare occasions then he's donned a shirt, it's hugging that 0% body-fat-bod like a layer of sweat. His chest straining the fabric, his biceps bulging, popping out of the short sleeves... okay, so this is certainly a tasty treat. It's not like I wouldn't stumble all over myself if I saw Ryan in a skin-tight T walking down the street.
Speaking of stumbling all over myself, one of my newsboy crushes is making me feel all flustered in this pic of him in an urbancouture t-shirt. Rob Marciano can't look ugly. He's simply not capable of it. But this white t-shirt accentuated that massive, gorgeous chest leaves so very little to the imagination. His nips showing through are mindblowing. Any wonder why Rob features prominently in my first newsboy wrestling fiction series?
Hugh is looking more and more beastly as he ages, which is simply sexy as hell. His vascularity is jaw-dropping. This shirted pic of him hardly competes with his Bondi Beach shirtless romps in the waves, but look at the way his pecs stretch out that fabric. A little nipplage is icing on the cake, and those rock hard shoulders squeezed into that polo are... what, the ice cream? Whatever the metaphor, I want to eat him... I mean, I want to eat it.

And along the lines of edible, I've never seen a boy in long sleeves as sssssexy as this pic of Chris Evans. Hell, he even has two shirts on, and still his rocking body is on stunning display. The pecs, the shoulders, the biceps.... Sweet God, I definitely want to see this man with a shirt on.... so that I can slowly rip it off of him. Come to think of it, all of these shirted studpuppies show up in my gay wrestling fiction. With bodies that can't look bad, naked, clothed, or any variation thereof, my imagination kicks into overdrive at the sight of these hunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails