Thursday, December 3, 2009

Battle of the Gods

As you probably already realize, there are always beautiful muscleboys fighting it out in my imagination. Walking through my day, I see handsome hardbodies, and my first thought is, "I wonder which of those hunks would win in a submission battle." I watch television and see hollywood gym bunnies, and my first question is, "Which hottie could make the other scream first?"
Two of my muscleworship crushes are fighting tooth and nail in the arena in my mind. SteelMuscleGod posted a new worship vid, primarily focusing on those astounding legs. Posing in his yellow briefs, SMG is growling and snarling at the camera throughout. "Big muscles are back, more shredded, and harder than ever." He's a handsome studpuppy, and his glasses make me smile. He's looking bigger in each video he posts, and he demands, "Contribute and worship!"
Battling head-to-head with SteelMuscleGod is Adam400m, the English bodybuilder. As if in answer to SteelMuscleGod's upload on Monday, Adam posted a legs-video on Tuesday. Adam similarly is growing in every upload, helpfully explaining that his legs are "definitely getting beefier from squats." Adam yanks up the fronts of his shorts, showing off his sweet upper thighs and giving a nice glimpse of the heft of that shapely package. Adam isn't as verbal as SteelMuscleGod, but he's also inviting our contributions (via his website) and implicitly demanding to be worshipped.
I'm not made of money. I can't whip out my... credit card for every hardbody YouTube god demanding to be worshipped. This competition for my heart/wallet must be translated into a muscle battle. These boys both love their quads, but I have to imagine Adam having the edge in a body scissor battle. Trading body scissors, SteelMuscleGod would be whimpering in pain.
When SteelMuscleGod snaps a headlock on Adam, though, I think the tide would turn. SMG is sporting thicker biceps that Adam would struggle against, but finally be unable to escape. When SMG suddenly captures Adam in a bearhug, he'd pull the Englishman off his feet. Adam would try to scissor his captor's muscled torso with those shredded thighs, but SMG would squeeze the air out of his opponent's lungs and leave him powerless.
There might eventually be some bondage involved, but regardless, SMG would psychologically overwhelm Adam with that husky, cocky, snarling voice. "Worship me!" he'd demand of his crushed and breathless opponent. Adam would resist, but when SMG licks his own massive peaks and then shoves them in Adam's face, the end would be near. As my scene closes, Adam would be on his knees, his face being smashed into victor's torso as SMG holds him by fistfuls of hair. A tongue flickering out of the defeated man's mouth would signal the sweetest submission of all.
I'm just saying...

4 comments:

  1. Sell some fuckin tickets to this, why don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I'm not in it for the money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, im getting bigger! ADAM WILL LOOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dan! What's up with the website?

    And yes, you are indeed getting bigger and Adam is doomed. Keep kicking ass...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails