Friday, December 25, 2009

Between Takes


If you're browsing a homoerotic wrestling kink blog on Christmas morning, you're my kind of twisted bastard! If this isn't your holiday, or if you can't think of any better way to celebrate than feeding your gay wrestling fetish, welcome!
It does seem like a gentler, kinder sort of day to me, regardless. So I'm celebrating by appreciating the "Behind the Scenes" treats that BG East offers every so often (not often enough!). Occasionally, Kid Leopard and his team snap some pics of the boys between takes. When they aren't growling and snarling, squeezing and pounding, dominating and humiliating one another, it looks like they're genuinely enjoying themselves. Mugging for the camera, grinning with good humor, these shots make me smile. I love them pounding on one another, but it's also fun to seem them without their faces on from time to time.
I hope your day is filled with gentle smiles and affectionate embraces. I hope this is a day of sweaty, passionate, sexy good humor for you. Whatever the religiously charged content that comes along every December 25, my prayer is that none of us take ourselves too seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Bard. Thanks for giving a little something to the rest of us! Not everybody is assembling bicycles and carving ham today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails