Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Sincerest Form of Flattery


Somewhere I lost track of Smallville. You'd think that would be like heroin to me (as in, addictive), but pretty faces without much skin to show for themselves made me lose interest. I also waver back and forth with Superboyman Tom Welling. Sometimes I'd tap that; sometimes I'd kick it to the curb.
But last weekend I was stood up and bitterly channel surfing, and lo and behold, I stumbled across some very, very tasty skin on Smallville. Carlo Marks, where have you been all my life? Well, you look like you're about 17 years old, so I'm guessing you've been jail bait all, if not most, of your life.
The brief but explicit body worship here reminds me a little of the 80's movie, Hunk, picking apart each gorgeous aspect of a muscle stud's rocking body. It also bears more than a passing resemblance to Tobey Maguire's mirror scene in Spiderman where he wakes up to discover that he's suddenly "buff." For that matter, Tom Hanks should probably get some royalties for the entire plot of this episode.
More Carlo Marks beefiness, please. And while you're at it, I think Tobey Maguire may have a score to settle with him for stealing his scene. The two of them in a cage match is the only way to settle this. I'll tune in to the CW again once that's ready to air.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Smallville, but finding out Alan Ritchson has been in it before as Aqua Man makes me almost think of looking into it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails