Saturday, November 6, 2010

Boundary Crossing

I'm a fan of good grooming. That said, good grooming does not always mean the same thing to all men in all circumstances, as far as I'm concerned. For example, a shaved head can be one of the hottest looks in the world. Give me Lon Dumont's head trapped in my face-to-crotch scissor hold with me rubbing the palms of my hands all over his baby-smooth pate any day (no, seriously, gimme!). But the sight of Lanny Love getting literally thrown across the ring by nothing but his long locks makes me gasp with pleasure. I know that there are strong opinions on shaving body hair out there, but again, for me, there's no one right way to groom a gorgeous hunk. Gil Barrios and Skip Vance smooth from chin to toe as they wrestle has an undeniable erotic charm for me. Then again, Derek da Silva with a delicious winter coat and hairy legs will entertain me for hours and hours.


I've been noticing that lately a particular thrill I'm getting at the pube tease pose that seems to be "a thing." The hot, hard hunk tugging at his trunks/underwear, giving just a glimpse of his dark curls, is just sending me into fits these days. Don't get me wrong, I love the full monty as much as the next guy (more!), but there's something playful, seductive, and intensely erotic about the playful tease shot, as if BGE classic wrestling hunk, Greg Leary, is just begging you to help him out of those barely on briefs.


Male models seem to be all over the pube tease these days. Photographer Rick Day in particular seems to get a ton of traction from the boundary crossing pose that just dares the censors to put up a fight. A helpful reader of this blog recently pointed out Rick Day blondboy, Cobus Jonker, illustrating just the good grooming that's taking my breath away.


Another Rick Day boytoy delight, Karl Wehle looks like he's been crushed in the ring, thrown around by that fantastic rats nest on top of his head, and is finally stripping down to shower off the sweat and humiliation sticking to him. The stop-action aspect of this pose just sucks me right in. I'm desperate to lend a hand, to help the story move from where he's just come from to where he's clearly heading. Anyday, anytime, Karl, I've got that hand free for you (two, in fact).


Researching this theme, I was delighted to stumble across this gorgeous shot of Dane Tarsen, another BGE classic wrestling god. The tan line, the dark patch peeking out over this thumb hooked and pulling at the front of his yellow trunks... everything is so fantastically proportioned that his crotch just seems like a bulls eye. I love me some Dane tying up some unsuspecting punk.


Header boy, Jared Prudoff and this tasty low-slung pic of model boy Sean Sullivan illustrate what it is that catches my eye and makes me desperate to write images like these into my wrestling fiction. It's a boundary crossing, both literally and figuratively, from PG-rated to NSFW, from the erotic to erotica. It's the hint of things to come, the tease challenging you and me to see if we can throw these taunting punks to the floor and rip their useless trunks the rest of the way off. It's a small thing. It's coy and demure. But it's also a power switch sending volts of electricity charging through my erotic imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails