Friday, November 19, 2010

DListed seems seriously pissed at the news that Ryan Reynolds has been selected as this year's Sexiest Man Alive. He's at least in my top 10 or 20, so I'm willing to give People a little more slack than DListed is. That said, I completely agree that the photo that they chose for their sexiest coverboy is ridiculously lame, and oddly airbrushed.  This is evidence of being the sexiest man alive?


Now THIS could be evidence for a claim on the title of sexiest man alive:


In my imagination, of course, he came in a very, very close second in a balls out wrestling contest with Chris Evans, who I think is glaringly absent from People's list. I do, on the other hand, strongly approve of Joe Manganiello (yes, I promise, I'm still pecking away at his debut in the Producer's Ring).


And Glee's Matthew Morrison is grabbing me by the balls and holding my attention in the past few days (metaphorically). His People pic, again, looks oddly photoshopped yet hot. I'm not into absolutely every guy's underarms, but I could definitely be into his.


His Details spread, though, is propelling him quickly into the cue for a wrestling match in my mind.


But who might initiate Matthew into the Producer's Ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails