Friday, December 24, 2010

10 Lords-a-Leaping

Tis the season and all that jazz. I'm feeling a little unmoored in the season of holidays this year. It'll probably pass in time for me to get stuffed with food and feel the nostalgic adrenaline rush of receiving presents to tear open like a lion taking down a gazelle.



In the mean time, I've got my tongue firmly in cheek as we head into the eve of the notorious day. I've got a taste for the irreverent Christmas treat, the scandalous perversion of the high holy day, the middle finger flown in the face of uptight carolers. If anyone deserves a lump of coal in his stocking this year, I'm sure it's me.




As you well know, in my brain, all good things (and most bad) lead back to hot men in various stages of undress, frequently engaged in wrestling scenarios with homoerotic undertones or, even better, overtones. Frankly, I find it hard to find hot, Christmas-themed homoerotic wrestling treasure, and that's just sad.



I suppose the notorious day is supposed to make us all feel pre-pubescent, harkening back to a more innocent time when we couldn't quite imagine what sex was and the most thrilling thing in the world was an unopened gift. I think that time passed for me when I was about 5 years old, though (seriously). And these days I'm all about injecting the sexy into the holidays. With that in mind, here's my vote for sexiest YouTube santa. I think absolutely every Santa should have a six pack, a dimpled chin, ice blue eyes, (okay, so just a tad less mousse), a back tat, a tight round ass and a tightly packed crotch. Here's hoping you have happy holiday dreams of a hardbody Santa squeezing down your chimney tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails