Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is it wrong that I find this incredibly sexy?


Of course, in my mind I easily photoshop out the woman and replace her with me. That hand on Sam Witwer's bloody thigh is my hand. I'm the one perched cozily between his knees. I'm the one that's been sucking the life out of every inch of his beautiful body. I'm the one that's been squeezing his sweet, hard pecs with my right hand and massaging his balls with my left hand shoved underneath the bottom of his underwear.


Oh wait, that last bit actually doesn't happen in this scene from Being Human via SyFy, at all. But you know me, I re-write scenes in my imagination all the time. The sexy vampire shows up in my homoerotic fantasies repeatedly, I note. I don't find blood, in and of itself, erotic. But Sam, covered in stage blood, slipping and sliding on the bathroom tiles in an orgasmic feeding frenzy all works for me well and above what Sam's barely clad body, by itself, does. Should this disturb me?


The same scene (really) from the original BBC version brings to mind the unavoidable comparison, and I'm hard pressed to say whether it's Sam Witwer or Aidan Turner I'd rather be sliding across the blood soaked bathroom floor with. I hate Aidan's floppy, needs-to-be-shampooed-more-often hair, so that's a plus in Sam's column. Sam also has a harder body. But damn, Aidan's dark, hairy body along with the Irish accent evens the score in a blood pumping heartbeat. This is so much closer a call than I'd have guessed a few weeks ago. Only one good way to really sort this out, of course. These two suckers simply must fight it out, and there's no place that will work other than a bath house arena in Seattle with boys in towels grunting and cheering them on to a final, decisive, explosive decision with copious amounts of body fluids.


Of course, if there's a battle of beautiful boys for whom I'd be willing to overlook a little homicidal blood lust, whether it's Aidan or Sam coming out on top, he'd have men of my fantasies waiting their turn for a shot. Slather Alexander Skarsgård in any liquid, including blood, and it'll only make me swoon that much more for the giant Swede. Alexander is undefeated in the fictional wrestling competition in my imagination, and he plans on staying that way.


For all my infatuation with vampires, I still haven't seen Vampire Diaries. It sounds bad from a distance. Still, Ian Somerhalder as a sexy, naked vamp is an inspiring picture. Ian got his ass beat hard in his only appearance in my wrestling fiction, but he put up a really good fight. I could imagine that he'd be nursing a hunger for some redemption.


And speaking of redemption, Sean Faris got beat bad and humiliated overwhelmingly in his only appearance in my wrestling fiction, losing hard and nasty in bare-assed action with Brad Pitt (specifically, with Brad's bare ass smothering Sean's smarmy face). But Sean joining Vampire Diaries makes me give him a second look. Perhaps Sean is primed to bite and claw his way back up the ladder of success. Of course, Brad also played a smoking hot vampire as well, so he may be primed for a return to action.

We've seen a Werewolf Rumble in my homoerotic wrestling imagination. Sooner or later, there'll have to be a Blood Sucker Beatdown. Once the bitter yoke of work-related writing projects eases up, I'll be posting more fiction.

1 comment:

  1. You're making me wish I had TV again. Sam Witwer is very hot, yes. I've watched the first season of Vampire Diaries on dvd, and the first disk is as crappy as you probably imagine its being, but it either got better as it wore on or sucked me into thinking it had got better. But it is, I think, quite guiltily pleasurable about five or six episodes into Season 1. Never as good as True Blood--but about 80 times better than Twilight.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails