Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fresh Favorite


Along the lines of models as fighters, Xnotdead: The Fagzine has this photo series of model "Roman," by Arno Roca. This is my first introduction to Xnotdead, and I have to say, I like it. I like the name. I like the feel. I love every smokin' hot image of gorgeous, naked and nearly naked men featured on just about every click.


I'm not entirely sure what the scope and point of it all is, and somehow it's still working for me. Perhaps the quirky, intuitive and nonlinear nature of Xnotdead is itself the point. There's a distinct and explicit celebration of fetish eroticism, and that can't be bad. Is this post-post-modern art? Or politics? Or erotics?


Whatever. I like it, and it's instantly on my shortlist of sites. Now let's see Roman flexing a double bicep over top of some bloodied, crushed hunk flat on his back. Or perhaps some vanquished piece of meat licking the sweat off of Roman's brow.


I'm hoping to continue to be shocked and titillated, and if Xnotdead is really, really good, perhaps even scandalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails