Monday, May 23, 2011

Tats Named

I completed a major milestone today that I've been working toward for the past 4 months (accounting for spotty posting and neglected wrestling fiction in that time). So in honor of a banner day in the Bard household, I'm declaring you all "Name That Tat" quiz geniuses, and I'm passing out gold stars to everyone. Let's review what you, my homoerotic wrestling genius friends, already know:

Tat #1 belongs to...
Jobe works his ass off in many venues, but here he's pictured in his hot-off-the-presses newest release for BG East, wrestling against Cage Thunder in Masked Mayhem 8.

Tat #2 belongs to...
...BG East's Braden Charron.
I haven't seen this match, but from the stills, I have to say that I think Braden's gear in Hunk Bash 11 against Kieran Dunne is my very favorite thing that I've seen Braden in (excluding seeing him in nothing at all). I'd still like to hear a translation for the shoulder tat. I'm guessing it says something like, "Beautiful Bubble-Butt Boy."

Tat #3 belongs to...
...Thunder's Arena's rookie, Sledge.
Now those are pecs you can sink your teeth (or claws) into! Here, Sledge is pictured in his debut match, going up against muscle tat body beautiful, Eric Fury, in Bodybuilder Battle 27.

Tat #4 belongs to...
...Naked Kombat's Tyler Saint.
 Tyler is back this week from a long absence from Naked Kombat and homoerotic wrestling, and true to the PR, he's looking bigger and harder than ever against hairy hunk Alessio Romero.

And tat #5 belongs to...
...BG East classic, Syddo Riley.
Syddo's buried deep in the catalogs, but he's a treasure to look at when you find him. This sweet bicep flex from Syddo seems to be not directly related to any one wrestling match that I can find him in, but just to illustrate the excellent use he managed to put all those muscles to, here he is ripping the deltoid muscles off the bone of babyface muscleboy, Tony Romano for Bratpack 12.

So raise your glass with me now and toast to your homoerotic wrestling acuity and to my success of the day! Well done, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. "I'd still like to hear a translation for the shoulder tat. I'm guessing it says something like, "Beautiful Bubble-Butt Boy."

    LOL Braden Charron is a smoking hot muscle stud!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails