Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pleased to Make Your Acquaintance


I was mesmerized by those hairy pecs and munchable nipples the moment I saw Eliad Cohen on Men's World last week. Good God, this man is pure sex! I thought to myself, that has got to be the sexiest body on the planet. Then again, I think that about a lot of hunks (I'm fickle).


Then I noticed he'd been featured on Homotrophy on Saturday...


...and then on eyecandy and Project Q on Sunday... 



....and then on Tattooed Hunks yesterday...


... and now neverland today. His "artist" Facebook page identifies Eliad as not just a dizzyingly gorgeous body, but also an actor, model, and personal trainer. He's also the coverboy for Spartacus International Gay Guide.


Eliad's fan page on Facebook gives a detailed bio that makes me think it may not just be bullshit. Reportedly, he's an Israeli, 23-year old, fresh out of the army (aren't all 23-year old Israelis?), gay entrepreneur.


When he puts up his fists, he suddenly becomes an object of wrestling/fight kink fantasy, as well (of course!). I'm picturing him as the template for a character in my superhero wrestling fantasy series. I'm not sure what his superpower should be, though...


Eliad is further proof of a long-standing theory I have that Israeli men are among the sexiest in the world. I hope that all this recent attention inspires more exposure for Eliad, and in the mean time, he's working overtime in my homoerotic wrestling imagination.

2 comments:

  1. "Eliad is further proof of a long-standing theory I have that Israeli men are among the sexiest in the world."

    I could not agree more! Is there a blog dedicated to Israeli men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if there is a blog like that, but if you find one, let me know! I've been to Israel twice, and the eye candy was incredible!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails