Saturday, October 22, 2011

Swag

A while back I solicited advice about a quandary. I have only so many resources compared to the wealth of homoerotic wrestling products one can choose from. In fact, in fine tuning my budget in these relatively lean times, I decided that I needed to drop one of my subscriptions. I invited readers to let me know where they think the smart money goes when it comes to subscription homoerotic wrestling.  A lot of you had strong feelings. Never let it be said that gay wrestling fans aren't loyal! In the end, I decided that based on my tastes, priorities and financial analysis, I would continue to subscribe to the membership sites for BG East, Can-Am, and Naked Kombat, but dropped my subscription to Thunder's Arena.

Auditions 2011 - Part 6 - Z-Man in trouble against rookie recruit Crush

Of course, I immediately began second-guessing. Naked Kombat has not been sparking my imagination like it used to. Should I have put my non-membership homoerotic wrestling purchases into the financial formula as well, potentially sacrificing DVD and download purchases (such as those I occasionally buy from Rock Hard Wrestling) instead of a subscription? And what could fill the void left by no longer having regular access to marvel at Big Sexy's ass!?

Big Sexy's gorgeous ass in jeopardy for butting into The Boss's Audition 2011
Astute readers noticed that my recent ode to reigning homoerotic wrestler of the month, Z-Man, included some late-breaking photos from Thunder's Arena. It turns out that Thunder's Arena missed me, though I'm sure not as much as I missed them (and Big Sexy's ass).  The brains behind the brawn at Thunder's, Mr. Mike (though I picture him with big hairy pecs and a hot muscle bear belly), contacted me recently with the offer to enjoy Thunder TV, the Thunder's Arena membership site again, complimentary for 6 months.

Angel welcomes talk, dark and very handsome rookie, James to the Thunder's mat
There are two strings attached to my complimentary Thunder's TV access. 1) I give my honest reviews of Thunder's Arena wrestling releases in an effort to inform neverland readers about matches they might want to check out for themselves. I've never agreed, at any point, to anyone, to give a positive review to any wrestling matches that I don't genuinely enjoy. I continue to think of this blog as just one man's musings about what turns him on. So I'll never say that something turns me on when it doesn't. Regardless of the  price of a product, regardless of the pressures of rabid readers incensed that I don't give enough respect to their favorite wrestlers, I strive always to just call it like I see it.

Sledge appears sick of all this attention paid to Z-Man lately in the upcoming release,
No Holds Barred 15 (photo previews available at Thunder's TV)
String 2) attached to my complimentary Thunder TV membership is that I will clarify that of all the incarnations of Zack Vazquez, Zack Johnathan, Zack Holt... it was Thunder's Arena that was the first to dub him "Z-man." Despite Z-Man bringing the same nickname with him to BG East, the wrestling career indexed under "Z-Man" started with Thunder's Arena. Fair enough.

Sexy, sweaty Sledge examines the target of his fury
My complimentary Thunder TV membership isn't the only free wrestling entertainment that I've been handed.  After around 735 posts over the past two and a half years, and with a recent average of over 2,500 page hits a day, my fanatical adoration for homoerotic wrestling has come to the attention of several companies.  I've occasionally been surprised to receive unexpected, unsolicited downloads or DVDs with an invitation to enjoy them and write a review. I've even been offered the opportunity to name some of the products on my wish list, in order to continue to spread the news about the wrestling that inspires and feeds my lusts. The saying, "kid in a candy store" comes to mind!

Z-Man offers rookie recruit Lex a free shot in No Holds Barred 14
In case anyone is concerned that my integrity may be compromised by accepting free stuff from invested parties, I have a couple of responses. First, I've never accepted money for anything I've done on my blog. My enrichment from wrestling companies has always been in-kind. If I didn't like what they were producing, it wouldn't be much of an incentive to get access to more wrestling that I didn't enjoy. Second, and likely most importantly, I do not claim or strive for anything like journalistic objectivity. Frankly, I don't actually believe in the concept of objectivity, philosophically speaking. But practically speaking, neverland has always been about my biases, my particular tastes, my personal, subjective kinks and quirks. It's ALWAYS about what I'm partial to. This accounts for everything that I bother writing about on the pages of this blog. It also accounts for my apathy in response to criticisms that have come my way complaining that I've shortchanged someone else's favorite wrestlers and matches.  I experience no anxiety or concern about the fact that my favorites (i.e., my biases) don't always coincide with everyone who reads neverland. For a more complete reiteration of this theme, consult the "Diverse Tastes" guest contributor series from this past summer.

My newest infatuation - Lex (love those thighs!)
So thanks, Mr. Mike, for the generous offer! I'm already newly in love with Thunder's rookie Lex, with that hot bod, handsome, freckled face, mouthFUL of teeth, Texas accent and fantastic bronze tan lines framing that rocking, lily white ass! Even better, despite some obvious nervousness in his first on-camera appearance getting initiated by aforementioned Z-Man, Lex's wrestling is highly entertaining. He suffers like a champ, and he demonstrates delightful skill in telling the story of the cocky, new generation badass. "It's time for you to learn some new moves, punk!" he snarls with a sadistic grin as he hip-tosses Z-Man like a sack of potatoes. Those legs!!  A flying body scissors from a hot, young Texan!?  I'm seeing double vision with Lex superimposed directly on top of the image of Kevin Von Erich hanging off the side of a standing opponent, crushing the life out of him with those iron clad thighs. He wrestles better than your average rookie, but Lex inevitably gets schooled and conquered by the crafty, hot-bodied veteran willing to introduce Lex to an "old" move of a double ball claw.

Z-Man teaches rookie Lex that success in Thunder's Arena
will take more than good looks, a hot body, and "new moves"
Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails