Thursday, November 3, 2011

Homoerotic Wrestler of the Month - You Decide!

My thanks to all of you who expressed concern about my absence from posting for several days. It's nice to be missed! Same old story... work, travel, crappy internet access, paying bills... It's past time for Z-Man to pass the homoerotic wrestler-of-the-month title on to the hottest wrestling hunk to turn my crank in a new release in October. But frankly, to be entirely honest, I feel a little stumped this month because I simply haven't had much opportunity to sample new releases lately. What with all this work and travel, most of my homoerotic wrestling fare has been relatively old school products that I trust as staple fare. So for the first time, I'm asking you to help me sort through the field and figure out who deserves to be homoerotic wrestler-of-the-month for a new release performance in October.

Here are my nominees. As I mentioned I've only looked longingly at most of the marketing for these matches. But based on my tastes and biases, I'm narrowing the field to these fine studs. Consider the options thoughtfully and then vote in the poll at the top right of the screen. You don't need to have seen a wrestler's October release to vote for him. Just vote once, and feel free to lobby for your favorite hunk in the comments below.  Here are your options:

Alexander Garrett
Alexander Garrett - Naked Kombat October 26 - This is one of the few new releases I did watch this month, and I was delighted by the rookie debut of tall, dark and handsome Alexander taking it personally when he grapples long and hard (and in oil!) against is boyfriend. His boyfriend wins the match, but my eyes were riveted on Alexander, making him my first nominee for wrestler-of-the-month.

Aryx Quinn
Aryx Quinn - Pro Tag Team Sex Battle 1 - Release dates of Can-Am always confuse me, because I enjoy most of my Can-Am fare on their subscription site, which sometimes releases videos earlier than when they show up on the open access site. Anyhow, I don't think I've nominated anyone from Pro Tag Team Sex Battle 1 yet, and it's completely worthy of a nomination (or two). From the snips I've seen of this match, Aryx Quinn is mean and in charge as usual. Frankly, I love him barking instructions domineeringly at his own partner the most, but the wrestling, the concept, and the execution are hot.

Landon Mycles
Landon Mycles - Pro Tag Team Sex Battle 1 - My other nominee from this match is Landon Mycles, who you might decide deserves a second homoerotic wrestler-of-the-month title on his mantle.  Landon (aka Marcus Mojo) is gorgeous, enthusiastic, and he does a wonderful job of crossing the line back and forth between aggressive wrestling action and erotic body worship.

Tyler Saint
Tyler Saint - Naked Kombat Occtober 5 - Tyler is a wrestling veteran musclegod cyborg who inspires pure terror in his NK opponents. The concept of Tyler teaming up with Blake Daniels to obliterate a couple of dumbfounded twinks in front of a live audience has all the ingredients of a Bard-favorite... but I haven't had an opportunity to actually appreciate this match yet.

Lex
Lex - Thunder's Arena No Holds Barred 14 - This is another match I did see, and as much as I appreciate Z-Man as a crafty veteran initiator, I was completely captured by Lex's smoking hot gorgeous-as-hell ass. All those teeth, all that muscle, some sweet wrestling including flying scissors, and I'm a fan of Lex! You?

Lance Romance
Lance Romance - Thunder's Arena Bearhug Challenge 1 - Speaking of jaw-droppingly gorgeous asses! I haven't seen this yet, but I'm powerfully moved by the pics in Thunder TV of Lance's muscle-on-muscle squeeze fest. I have no idea if this muscleboy can wrestle, but I'm desperately hoping so.

Big Sexy
Big Sexy - Thunder Arena Bearhug Challenge 1- From the A-side of the same product as above, Big Sexy always, always, always grabs my attention. I think Big Sexy has never owned the title of homoerotic wrestler of the month around here, which begs the question, is this his month?

So vote for who deserves the laurel leaves this month, and let me know why I ought to laud the wrestler of your choice. If your favorite who appeared in an October new release didn't make the list, feel free to let me know how I missed the boat. I'll leave the poll up for a couple of days to give you an opportunity to consider your choices carefully.

6 comments:

  1. Since I haven't seen any of these matches, I voted for Aryx Quinn because I liked his gear best (and what he looks like in it). Good to see you back! Although I always hope being gone means being busy and a sign of good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, SP! Being away this time (and several upcoming trips) is full of promise of good things to come, but in the mean time, it's just a bunch of work. Aryx is quite hot in the ring, with his boots and trunks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As well you should, CageThunder! I didn't see you in a new release last month, but you seem like someone who writes your own rules, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rules are for losers--like your bitchboy Colby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When, oh when are we going to get to see a head-to-head between you and Mitch, Cage!? All this animosity is the perfect recipe for a wildly hot wrestling confrontation!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails