Thursday, January 26, 2012

Roadmap

Thunder's Arena's Coupe shows off his vascularity
As I mentioned in my last post, there's a lot about Thunder's Arena's Coupe that turns me on. I could go on for days about the intoxicating brew of his freakish physical development mixed with self-depracating humor and a strong chaser of insecurity. I could linger for hours at a time over the gargantuan slabs of beef that are his glutes. He sports the proportions of a superhero, ripped from the imagination of some barely suppressed gay comic book artist. But for today, I'm captured by the effect that Coupe's vascularity has on me. The ropes of thick veins stretched across his arms and shoulders drive me nuts!

BG East's Lon Dumont is shredded!
In Rookie Wreckers 1, Lon Dumont is in astonishing shape. His body is straight out of my college anatomy and physiology textbook. On the road to competing in several bodybuilding competitions soon after his humiliation of the beefy beauty, young Morgan Cruise, Lon had already whittled away every gram of body fat, until there was just nothing left but his gorgeous, smooth skin stretched across his skeletal muscles. With simply no padding, you can clearly see the sharp edges of his joints, the lay of the muscle fibers themselves, and the spiderweb of veins feeding his awesomely pumped muscles. With hunky Morgan tied up helplessly in the ropes and forced to watch, Lon took an opportunity to practice some of his mandatory poses. Admiring his own side chest pose, Lon marveled at the roadmap of striations and veins carved across his cut pecs. "Look at that!" he demands of Morgan, in awe at the sight of his own astonishing fitness.

Thunder's Arena's King Conan: built to impress (and crush)
Aussie pro bodybuilder, Conan at Thunder's is nearly too big for my tastes. If I had a man this size inviting me to worship his physique like the god he most certainly is, I almost wouldn't know where to start. However, I think I'd figure it out, and veiny ropes bulging just beneath the skin would hold my attention for quite some time. And speaking of holding, I'd go deep into debt to pay every penny it would be worth to have Conan lock my head between those veiny thighs in a deep, suffocating face-to-crotch scissors and have him dick whip my face.


BG East's recent masked muscle freak discovery, Magnus, left me nearly as much in awe of him as that lucky bastard gym bunny, Surge. All that beef hanging from Magnus' legs require thick, bulging veins to supply his quads, hamstrings and calves with the nourishment they need. Damn, that's hot!

Can-Am's Steve Sterling - tags and bags his opponents with
his overwhelming muscle development
Can-Am's classic muscle beast, Steve Sterling, had a gorgeous... well, a gorgeous everything! But in the heat of competition, when he'd strain and flex and inevitably outmuscle the lambs led to slaughter in front of him, the veins in his arms would swell to the surface and bring me, like so many of his opponents, to my knees.

Thiago's muscles look ready to explode as he counters
Jobe's oh-so-tight rear bearhug
Can-Am's Thiago Diaz' upper body is jaw-droppingly sculpted. The muscle mass he carries on his arms, shoulders and chest is almost unbelievable. I almost wonder if he's wearing some blow-up muscle suit to explain his astonishing thickness (not to mention the muscle that's challenging the seams of his trunks!). When Thiago flexes, straining to power out of a fiercely intimate rear bear hug by sadist cockmaster, Jobe Zander, the vascularity that flares up across his upper arms and shoulders pushes me right to the edge of self-control (and frequently right over the edge).


I'm on the record for being turned on by a diversity of bodies. It isn't that the details don't matter to me, but that I'm a fan of all sorts of packages for each set of sweet, provocative details they have. By no means do my wrestling turn-ons require bodybuilders to satisfy what ignites my erotic tastes. Lean meanies, beefy bruisers, tasty twinks... hairy, smooth, pretty boys and ugly mugs... fratboy loveliness, perfectly seasoned maturity... I'm blessed by all sorts of buttons that ignite my homoerotic wrestling fantasies. Gorgeous, bulging, pulsing veins rising to the surface of a rock hard body is right up there with some of the qualities that turn me on the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails