Friday, March 9, 2012

Pythons

Thunder's Arena's newest rookie sensation (aptly named): Python
Damn! Did you see the newest muscle stud at Thunder's Arena? He wrestles as "Python," which draws attention to the body part that certainly inspires hard-swallowing awe within me: his beautifully peaked biceps. There's a lot on Python's gorgeous physique to appreciate. He's got a hot, broad upper back, beautiful pecs, very nice abs, and one damn adorably goofy grin. But again I say: damn! The peaks on those biceps are a---mazing! I haven't seen his rookie debut with Angel yet, but I've got a deep down craving to see that right bicep of Python's slowly wrapped around Angel's neck from behind and then methodically flexed until the pointed peak of that monster crushes Angel's throat in a name's-sake rear choke. Follow that up with the rookie shoving that mountainous muscle in his dazed, battered opponent's face and making him kiss it, and I'd be wasted (for at least a couple of minutes).

Can-Am's iconic muscle man: Steve Sterling
Arms do not, as a rule, capture my attention first and foremost on most wrestlers. Not that I don't appreciate hot, strong arms and especially Popeye-bulging forearms (Jonny Firestorm, I'm looking at you), but my eyes tend to instinctively lock onto other geography. Hot, meaty glutes, for example, or luscious, clawable pecs are frequently tops on my list. Armored abs, a hefty package (a-hem, Mr. Joshua), and thick, bear-trap thighs will tend to be higher on my list than arms. But on some wrestlers, and when I'm in the mood, arms light up my homoerotic imagination and make me feel all creative about the best uses for sculpted arm muscles. For example, I can't help but picture Can-Am classic Steve Sterling cracking walnuts between his bodybuilder biceps and freakishly huge forearms. Then I tend to picture my cock trapped in the same spot, and with a little oil, working up a frot fantasy that only a musclebound arm like that can satisfy.

Thunder's Arena's Muscle Phenom: Coupe
Thunder's resident muscle freak Coupe's biceps aren't as massive as Steve Sterling's, but holy fuck that vascularity and shape makes me gasp every time I see them. Coupe is a phenomenon. I often throw around the hyperbole of wrestlers sporting 0% body fat, but it's no exaggeration when it comes to muscle freak Coupe. He's so cut and sculpted that I have to imagine if Coupe just faced the right opponent, he'd bring a man to his knees by just flashing those double biceps and that cocky I-dare-you-not-to-lick-them grin. This man needs to star in a wrestling match-turned full contact body worship feature like nobody's business! Thunder's may not be the company to produce it, but I'll be the first in line to be that opponent!

Reese Wells and his Magic Biceps
I've noted on many occasions the particular magic that Reese Wells (aka Brody Hancock) weaves over me. He's a living paradox. That pubescent face of his is completely diverting from the fact that the boy sports incredibly mature, aesthetically gorgeous muscle! He seems like one of those genetic freaks who's probably always complaining about how hard it is for him to put on weight (which, in and of itself, is a reason for a beating in my book). I swear, at the right angle, in the wrong light, Reese would be easily mistaken for a skinny kid. Then BOOM!!!!... the boy flashes a double bicep and out of nowhere he's got astonishing muscle mass squeezed into his upper arms like surgically inserted softballs. Where the fuck does he hide those guns!?!  There's a skinny-kid-opens-a-can-of-whoop-ass-on-his-big-bad-bully fantasy just dying to be taped, culminating in Reese flashing one of his Houdini biceps in his former-tormentor's face while cranking out a load of cum all over the humiliated bastard's chest.

BG East Fantasy Man: Tyrell Tomsen
BG East's Tyrell Tomsen's arms let loose a flood of lustful fantasies for me frequently. So sure, Tyrell's got the whole package (that should probably be Package with a capital "P!"). Tyrell's ass, legs, pecs, tiny little waist, washboard abs... they've all been star players in climactic fantasies of mine. But when I watch Tyrell actually wrestling, it's his gargantuan biceps that frequently have me muttering at the screen. He's got the raw mass of Steve Sterling and the stunning shape and cut of Coupe. There's something pristinely paradigmatic about Tyrell wrapping those monsters around his opponent's back, lifting the lucky fucker off his feet, and squeezing the breath and the will to live out of him while shaking his prey like a rag doll.  This scenario has been approximated, mind you, but I'm hard pressed to see how a lucky opponent in that predicament doesn't cum with his cock getting crushed and dragged up and down across Tyrell's washboard, so I'm picturing him tossing the loser to the mat with a pint of cum strung between them, and Tyrell forcing the bastard to lick him clean with some special attention paid to his sweaty armpits.

Can-Am's Thiago Diaz is built to crush!
Can-Am's Thiago Diaz has 2 equally prominent objects of my lusts: his fireplace poker cock and his incredibly huge arms! Rip Steve Sterling in the prime of his conditioning out of the past and place him side by side with Thiago, and I'd put money on Thiago as having the bigger upper arms. Steve would have the Can-Am newbie beat for overall body proportions, mind you. Thiago's lower body lags behind his upper body development pretty dramatically, but those shoulders and arms are like a cartoon drawing of a muscleman superhero. And since we've already transported Sterling into the present from the prime of his career, I can't help but get wildly turned on by the image of Thiago nearly ripping Steve's head off in a dragon sleeper with his veiny, massive bicep pressed perfectly across the classic bodybuilder's carotid.

BG East's Magnificent Mitch Colby

So, sure, I've spilled more ink on the pages of this blog over every inch of Mitch Colby's body than just about anything else, but honestly, those biceps! Sweet Jesus-or-whomever-else-you-pray-to! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Strength, beauty, proportion... I can't remember if I've ever seen it in a Mitch match, but in my mind, I've often pictured him with those mile-and-a-half-long limbs clamped around an opponent's lower abdomen in a rear bearhug, lifting the luckyluckylucky loser off his feet and grinding his gorgeous cock into his opponent's crack. Mitch-the-man squeezes a screaming submission out of him, then simultaneously takes the loser from behind while flexing his guns hypnotically as he generously jacks-off the overwhelmed plaything.
BG East One-Hit Wonder: Gary Myers' biceps have biceps!

In hunting for which homoerotic wrestling arms send me shooting the farthest, I came across this image of BG East muscleboy, Gary Myers. I haven't seen this match yet, but this should be the image next to the dictionary entry for "fantasy man." So much to soak in, I know, but take a close look at those mind-blowing biceps.  The peaks on those monsters have peaks of their own!  It looks like this muscleboy only wrestled once, but fortunately, it was against the vicious sadist and bodybeautiful heel Jose. I can't tell from the stills from the match whether Jose captured Gary from behind and locked up all those bulging muscles in a full nelson, but I can hope. And if Jose happened to do a little licking of Gary's peaked peaks, then all is right with the world. If not, then this fantasy will have to live only in my imagination, though I can always hope to see it born out with one of the bicep-beauties still in the business today.

As I wrap up this small package, I'd just like to make the observation that several of the homoerotic wrestlers who I think of as having massive, gorgeous arms, on closer inspection really don't. Not that there's anything wrong with merely mortal muscle arms, of course. It's the whole package with a sweet dose of attitude and kinetic eroticism that makes homoerotic wrestling my favorite kink and passion.  But when I'm in the mood that Thunder's rookie Python puts me in, there's something awfully arousing about the top shelf quality beef of musclebound arms in homoerotic wrestling competition.

3 comments:

  1. "...if Coupe just faced the right opponent, he'd bring a man to his knees by just flashing those double biceps and that cocky I-dare-you-not-to-lick-them grin. This man needs to star in a wrestling match-turned full contact body worship feature...I'll be the first in line to be that opponent!"

    So thoughtful of you to volunteer your services. ;) Seriously, Coupe is smokin' hot and his matches are always a guaranteed purchase. By the way, love that stunner of an image. Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL :) Also, thanks for the image of Gary Myers. I'd never seen him before but that stud is all kinds of hotness!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails